My intention is to provide a Professional, Holistic Counselling and Healing service.
Stuart has an open and down to earth approach and works collaboratively with his clients to develop life enriching skills and the personal awareness to get in touch with their own inner wisdom.
An avid interest in personal growth combined with the desire to make a meaningful contribution to the lives of others facilitated a change of career into something that Stuart had always done on some level-Counselling
The extensive life experience gained through an early career in hospitality, being a small business owner, a sole parent and mature age student have all contributed to the development of understanding, empathy and compassion. Stuart has the unique ability to connect with people from all walks of life and has a genuine interest in assisting his clients to live their best life!
- Bachelor Of Counselling (University of Notre Dame, Fremantle)
- Member of the Australian Counselling Association
- Tuart College: Basic Counselling Skills Level 1
- Tuart College: Homecoming
- Tuart College: Boundaries and Relationships
- Tuart College: Emotions, Make them work for you
- The Churchhill Clinic: Psychotherapy and Counselling Introductory level
- Therapeutic Massage
- Spiritual Healing
- Working With Children and Police Clearance